Please see our Delivery Page for full delivery information. If you have already placed an order with us, please also see this section: Track Your Order
You may like to take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us, but if you have a question regarding our products, your order, the use of our website, or just a general customer enquiry please get in touch.
No question is too big or too small - we are here to help!
The quickest way to get help or information is to contact us is by email or through the contact form below or leave a message by clicking on the "chat" button at teh bottom left of your screen. Then we can make sure that your enquiry can be passed to the best person to help you. We aim to respond to all emails or electronic messages within a couple of hours during our normal office opening times (5 hours during busy times such as Christmas) .
Please be sure to include as much information as possible in your email or message so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Or complete the contact form below
Please remember to add your email address or we won't be able to reply!
- It isn't possible to place or pay for orders by telephone, all orders need to be placed through this website
- Online is what we do best at Melbury & Appleton so we try to handle customer care enquiries by email. We don’t have a call centre, so we’re not set up for a high volume of telephone calls. Once we’ve received your enquiry we’re always happy to to call you if we feel that’s the best way to resolve your query.
- If you would prefer to telephone us and no-one is available to answer your call then please leave us a message. We aim to respond to all telephone messages within two working days.
- If you need information quickly, email messages are always received and answered faster than telephone messages.
- If you leave a voicemail message please lets us know exactly why you are calling, so that we know who is best to deal with your enquiry. Please also be sure to leave your name (order number if relevant) and telephone number. We aren't able return calls if you don't leave your name and explain why you are calling, as we will have to assume that the message is from yet another company cold-calling us.
- If you need to contact us about an existing order please reply to the order confirmation email you received when you placed the order. If you do call then it will take longer for us to respond and in most cases you will be asked to confirm the details of your call in an email.
- Please remember that if there is a problem with you order once you have received it you do need to let us know by email. Please reply to the order confirmation email you received when you place the order. Please see the paperwork in your parcel for more information. If you do call then you will be asked to email the information to us.
- If you're looking for more information about a particular product, product availability or delivery of an order please email us or fill in the contact form above so that your enquiry can be passed on to the best person to deal with it and we can respond as quickly as possible. Our staff answering a telephone call are unlikely to be able to immediately provide you with product information that isn't already available on our website.
- The stock levels shown on our website are accurate so if a product is in stock then it will be available to buy on the website. If it is out of stock, if you enter your email address on the product page we will let you know just as soon as it is available again.
(Office hours: Mon-Thurs 10am-4.30pm, Fri. 10am-2.30pm)
Please Read Notes Above Before Calling
Customer Enquiries Tel: 0843 2891880
Low call rate number, calls from a UK landline cost 4.2p per minute plus VAT. Rates
from mobile networks will vary depending on your network provider but typically
cost around 20p per minute. This is not a premium rate number and we do not
make money from receiving calls to this number.
From outside the UK please call +44 8432891880
If you would like to SELL your products or services to US please see the Trade Area of our website for details about contacting us.