Sushi Nori (Roasted Seaweed) - 5 sheets
Sushi Nori - sheets of roasted seaweed for wrapping around maki sushi.
How to roll maki sushi:
- Place a sheet of this nori onto the bamboo rolling mat
- Spread a thin layer of cooked and seasoned sushi rice as evenly as possible over the nori leaving a 1cm gap at the top and bottom of the noria to seal the roll.
- Place your choice of filling on the rice, making a line of fillings. Not too much or it will be difficult to roll!
- Begin rolling th nori carefully and evenly around the filling using the mat to help shape it. Roll away from you, pressing firmly. Pull the bamboo mat away from yu and make sure to keep rolling the nori around itself.
- Once the roll is complet, press firmly on the mat helping to compress the roll slightly so that it keps its shape.
- Cut evenly and serve with soy sauce, wasabi paste and sushi ginger
11g (5 Sheets)
Disclaimer: Unless expressly indicated in the product description we are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. The details above have been prepared to help you select suitable products, but while we take every care when providing product information on our website and believe it to be accurate, manufacturers regularly alter their products and recipes. Actual product packaging and materials may vary from what is indicated on our website and ingredients are subject to change. This may affect nutrition and allergen information so you should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries or require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!